Infections! Homeopathic Treatment for it
In Homoeopathy, there is no Antibiotic or Antiviral remedy, because every correctly prescribed Homoeopathic remedy has the potential of strengthening a person’s immune system that helps to fight any bacterial or viral infection.
Homeopathy-Perfect Solution for Haemorrhoids
Homeopathy treatment relieves the pain effectively within a short period of time. The common medicines for piles pain are collinsonia, aesculus, muriatic acid, ratanhia, aconite, capsicum, lachesis etc. The bleeding of piles can be stopped in few hours by proper homeopathic medicines.
Know How Homeopathy Helps in Constipation
Constipation is a condition of the GIT where an individual has hard feces that are difficult to expel. In most cases, this occurs because the colon has absorbed too much water from the food that is in the colon. Homeopathy is much effective to regularise as under-
- Alumina: For difficulty in passing soft, sticky stool.
- Bryonia: Great difficulty passing large, hard, dry stools; feces dark as if burned.
- Graphites: No urge to defecate; may go for days without bowel movement; feces shaped like round balls stuck together with mucus, painful to pass; rectal fissures or cracks.
- Natrum mur: Hard, crumbly stool that causes rectal bleeding, smarting and soreness; constriction of the anus.
- Nux vom: “Wants to but can’t” is a phrase that brings Nux vomica to mind. … Headaches, chilliness, and constricting pains in the bowels.
- Silica: “Bashful stool” that starts out and goes back in; soreness around anus.
- Sulphur: For painful stool from rectal fissures; ineffectual urging, with anal burning; may alternate with diarrhea.